Wednesday, July 31, 2013

6+

Since we have officially signed up to run a half marathon in November in Las Vegas, Jessie and I have started running. Hard.

A few weeks ago, Jessie blew us all away by posting this picture: 



Which beautifully displayed her 6 mile run at a fast 8 ish minute clip. 

Considering I could probably only run it 12 minutes per mile, I was beyond impressed. Jessie has inspired me to bust my butt, and after running a few runs as hard as I could, I've improved my 6 mile time to 11 minutes/mile. 

I do have to confess, I pushed a little past my 6 mile run, and ended up running 6.85 because my running app was a good mile off my actual distance. Cheers! for great surprises and running hard! 

Here are some of the pictures I snapped during my run:






We're continuing to run and raise money for the B+ Foundation to meet our goal.

Please consider supporting us at Jessie's Page and My Page. We are so grateful for those who have supported us already, and as you can tell we're running more and faster than we have before! 

Dressed from head to toe in my new neon running gear and am about to hit the road for 4.25 miles.

Your running friend,
Kelsey




No comments:

Post a Comment